(207) 761-8634 Gregg has done a substantial amount of work through the years for Mr. Guimond and TD Bank in the mid-Maine area in assisting the bank with sales and management of non-performing properties.
(207) 415-0846 Gregg has represented the Rosenthal family, one of Waterville's largest property owner's, numerous times in the sale and leasing of various properties held by different companies the Rosenthal family has ownership of.
(207) 622-6241 Gregg represented JS McCarthy to help them successfully lease out and then sell an 11,400 high end production facility that the company acquired during the acquisition of another going business.
Gregg represented the seller, Colonial Distributors, and the buyer, New England Public Warehouse, for a transaction involving the sale of a 48,000 distribution center which was excess property held by Colonial Distributors from the sale of its business.
(207) 873-5151 Gregg has represented the trust on numerous occasions as space has turned over in leasing of their downtown Waterville retail and office property
(603) 498-3674 Gregg has represented Mr. Jabar in numerous sales and leases for properties Mr. Jabar has acquired, developed and leased throughout mid-Maine.
(617) 868-0800 x 23 Gregg represented Mr. Cress and his company during his company’s 10 year term of ownership of a 23,000 sf professional office building in mid-Maine that Gregg managed, rented and eventually sold for Mr. Cress.